Friday, July 1, 1994

Dear diary,

When I woke up this morning, I washed myself as I do every morning to wake up my mind too. After that I took my bath and had a good breakfast to begin the day with energy. After that I dressed myself with my most clean clothing. Why? Because I was going to church, as I do every Sunday. If I do a good life, God will send me to paradise and this way I could be in safe for eternity. After that I went to church and got back to my house, I washed the dishes, washed the clothes and hung them on the clothesline, because today is a very sunny Sunday with a little of wind. Once all my tasks were done I went outside to read a book that I found in my library called ''The British'' edited by Terence Thomas. I adore reading books sitting in my rocking chair on my gallery. This way I can enrich my personal culture and enjoy the beautiful temperature. After supper I took a tea to relax and got to bed to be in shape, because tomorrow I have grammar lessons with Cecily.

Miss Prism

No comments:

Post a Comment